FUDGE CRINKLE COOKIES
When it comes to desserts, my boys are chocoholics. All other treats are second-rate. I mean, come on, sugar is sugar and they eat plenty of other treats. But their preference is anything chocolate.
I love this recipe because it is very easy and I typically have all of the necessary 4 ingredients on-hand.
- 1 (18.25-oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir together the dry cake mix, oil, and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Use a 1- to 1-1/2 inch cookie scoop to shape dough into balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or a silicone baking mat lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, until center is just set. Remove from pans after a minute or so.
- Cool on wire racks.