When we had a lot on our plate, taking care of my brother last month, a friend brought the ingredients for a quick and easy meal.
It was great to have on hand when we needed a fast meal. It was a thoughtful and practical gift that we could use. Thanks Vicki!
- Bear Creek Tortilla Soup Mix, 8.8 oz pkg
- 8 cups water
- 12.5 oz can Chunk Chicken Breast
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Style cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Bring 8 cups water to a rolling boil.
- Whisk in soup mix.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Half-way through stirring, add the can of chunk chicken breast, water and all.
- Serve over tortilla chips, with shredded cheese and sour cream on top.
- Serves 8.