What I like about Stephen Curry’s Shot
- The Ball goes into the hoop, a lot.
- He gets off the ground. Quick.
- Feet are balanced, shoulder width apart.
- His shoulders are squared-up to the basket.
- Eyes on target.
- Looking under the ball.
- High release point.
- Quick release.
- Hand in the cookie jar follow-through.
- He watches the ball go in the basket.
- The ball goes into the hoop, a lot.
His secret? I bet he shot a basketball more than 5 times a day.
Check out these links below:
You have to shoot, and shoot a lot. Be a Champion!
Website of the day: LISTVERSE.COM
‘You’re doing it bob! You’re dribbling!’