Per the U.S. Federal Trade Commission:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
USING OUR CONTENT
If you would like to use one of my recipes or any of the pictures on this site, please give us the proper credit. This can be done by linking back to this site. Thank you!
Like many other Web sites, abloginmythroat.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from abloginmythroat.com.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
NOTICE REGARDING ONLINE BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI athttp://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visithttp://www.aboutads.info/choices.